[fpc-devel] get/put in fpc

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 10 18:29:23 CEST 2015

Am 10.10.2015 17:57 schrieb "Schneider" <schneidt at mail.nih.gov>:

> Sven:

> > > Well, assuming that it gets off the ground and I can compile my
> > > programs ...
> >
> > I hope so. And we do after all want FPC to become fully ISO compliant
> > as well so any feedback regarding this is appreciated.
>
> Fabulous!  Years ago I looked at FPC and couldn't use it.  I see now
> what I wrote on my web page:
>
> https://alum.mit.edu/www/toms/software.html

I can't access neither that link nor the other. I get redirected to
https://schneider.ncifcrf.gov/software.html and there I get an error (don't
know which one, I'm on mobile right now...).

> Silly that I had to figure those things out again this time ...

But then again things have changed since then ;)

> > I only asked, because maybe we're going to add support for Extended
> > Pascal as well and then we could have at least tried to prioritize
> > features that you need.
>
> Only the ability to get date and time.  If the format is the same as
> used by GPC, then I wouldn't have to substitute modules.
>
> https://alum.mit.edu/www/toms/delila/timegpc.html

I'll tell you once I'm able to access the website ;)

> I'm very much looking forward to an ISO compliant FPC!!

Me, too. Mainly for the sake of completeness though, but I do :)

Regards,
Sven