[fpc-devel] get/put in fpc

Schneider schneidt at mail.nih.gov
Sat Oct 10 19:49:21 CEST 2015

Sven:

> > https://alum.mit.edu/www/toms/software.html
>
> I can't access neither that link nor the other. I get redirected to
> https://schneider.ncifcrf.gov/software.html

The redirection is intentional.  They keep changing the location of my
website so I set up a permanent link through MIT.  It should always
point to the current location of the website.

> and there I get an error
> (don't know which one, I'm on mobile right now...).
> > https://alum.mit.edu/www/toms/delila/timegpc.html
> I'll tell you once I'm able to access the website ;)

There are certificate issues on my website here.  I'm in communication
with the sysadmins to hopefully fix it them ...

Tom

  Thomas D. Schneider, Ph.D.
  Senior Investigator
  National Institutes of Health
  National Cancer Institute
  Center for Cancer Research
  Gene Regulation and Chromosome Biology Laboratory
  Molecular Information Theory Group
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  schneidt at mail.nih.gov
  https://schneider.ncifcrf.gov (current link)