[fpc-devel] LoadLibrary result

Leonardo M. Ramé martinrame at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 17:27:25 CEST 2013

I'm using a list of objects that each needs to load a shared Library (written in C). As some operations inside the library are slow, I've created a TThread to do multiple operations simultaneously.

As the library is not thread safe, I thought using "loadLibrary" will create a different "instance" after each load, but, as the TLibHandle resulting of that function is the same, I think the library is only loaded once.

Is there a way to have different handles for each loadlibrary?.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com