[fpc-devel] Some Opcodes missing in internal assembler for mips32r2

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Tue May 28 20:50:03 CEST 2013

I am currently writing/porting startup code for the pic32 chips, the
inline assembler of fpc seems to lack support for some opcodes, any idea
how I can workarround this?

With grep I found for example mtc1 in opcode.inc, but mtc0 is missing,
this opcode is important for the initialization of the pic32 chips.

Is it easy to implement those missing op-codes in the internal
assembler, if yes, could some fpc-crack give me a hint on what to change
where?

Those are the missing opcodes:

beqz
ehb