[fpc-devel] Re: BFD (GNU Binutils) 2.23.1 assertion fail elf32-arm.c:12328

Bruce Tulloch pascal at causal.com
Sat May 25 10:39:19 CEST 2013

Okay, well that would seem to imply there's a problem with dead code
stripping in binutils 2.23.1, at least for this arm target if all FPC
is doing is instructing ld to strip dead code but is otherwise doing
nothing else differently. No matter, I'll just not use it for now,
thanks.

On a related point, presumably there is no point specifying -CX without -XX?

Bruce