[fpc-devel] Is target mips-embedded possible / planned?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed May 15 11:41:45 CEST 2013

On 05/14/2013 10:01 PM, Michel Catudal wrote:

> I found the interface to open ocd to be very slow for flashing, basically useless.

Regarding PIC, I don't see any advantage for open ocd vs the Microchip
adapters. PICKit is cheap and decently fast, ICD3 is really fast not too
expensive either.

I understand that both are used via gdb when accessed by MPLabX, thus
gdb --tui or ddd  should work and making Lazarus work should be possible.

-Michael