[fpc-devel] ncurses example on arm linux uclibc

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Oct 24 13:57:10 CEST 2009

Nataraj S Narayan wrote on Sat, 24 Oct 2009:

> hi Jonas
>
> In  /usr/br-git-rf/usr/lib  'arm-linux-nm' gives
>
> libstdc++.so.6 U __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1@@GCC_3.5
> libstdc++.so.6.0.10 U __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1@@GCC_3.5
>
> in
>
> /usr/br-git-rf/lib it is in
>
> libgcc_s.so.1000086bc W __aeabi_unwind_cpp_pr1

You need a T. "U" = undefined, i.e., that library uses that symbol,
but does not contain it. I guess "W" = weak reference (i.e., the
library uses that symbol, but it can also be loaded even if the symbol
is not available, and the code will check whether the symbol is
available before using it).

Jonas