[fpc-devel] Corrected test and patch

Sergei Gorelkin sergei_gorelkin at mail.ru
Wed Jan 23 20:03:32 CET 2008

Sergei Gorelkin wrote:

> I'll be digging further in.

Here goes. I modified the test so that it fails reliably, and patched
the compiler so that is doesn't fail again.
It was a bit tricky to get a string with refcount=1 without telling the
compiler to take its address.
As for the patch, I could not invent anything more clever than comparing
the assignment target with all function parameters one by one. Also
typeconversion nodes may have to be handled.