[fpc-devel] Lazarus: A new widgest set

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Feb 29 11:27:47 CET 2008

> Sure, it is the purpose of MSEifi to connect client MSEgui objects and events
> with server events and data by the use of an universal client program.

Sounds good. Let me elaborate a bit more: The program in question needs
to be ported from a a project running in Delphi.

I do know how to port Delphi projects to Lazarus, and I do know how to
debug using Lazarus, but I have no idea how to port Delphi projects to
MSE and how to do debugging with MSE. Our programmers are trained on
Delphi and I do feel that they will be able to work with Lazarus quite
easily.

I suppose you rather suggest to completely use MSE tools, but might it
be a viable option to do the project in Lazarus and use MSEifi nonetheless ?

Is it easy to install and try the MSE IDE ?

-Michael