[fpc-devel] [patch] - FPCUnit (new overloaded RegisterTest functions)

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu May 24 11:25:39 CEST 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> On 5/24/07, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> >
> > The patch is applied, thank you.
>
> That was quick. Thanks Michael.
>

> > About the 2.2 branch: we'll have to see.
> > Normally there is a feature freeze, so I wouldn't raise my hopes too much...
>
> I thought that much, hence the reason I thoroughly tested my changes
> to be 100% sure I broke nothing.  I have a few projects I want to
> release with the minimum required FPC version 2.2.  If this patch
> doesn't make it, I have a whole bunch of {$IF Define(Ver...} that I
> need to include in the code. :-(
>
> How do we go about evaluating the change to see if it could make it
> into 2.2?  Is there some procedure to follow?

Well, The number of my bank account is 232-2548697-22.
The time-to-merge is inversely proportional to the amount of money
deposited on this account :-)

Seriously:
If people on fpc-core decide it's important and harmless enough, then it
may make it, otherwise not. The feature freeze is there for a reason.

Michael.