[fpc-devel] [patch] - FPCUnit (new overloaded RegisterTest functions)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:01:20 CEST 2007

On 5/24/07, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> The patch is applied, thank you.

That was quick. Thanks Michael.

> About the 2.2 branch: we'll have to see.
> Normally there is a feature freeze, so I wouldn't raise my hopes too much...

I thought that much, hence the reason I thoroughly tested my changes
to be 100% sure I broke nothing.  I have a few projects I want to
release with the minimum required FPC version 2.2.  If this patch
doesn't make it, I have a whole bunch of {$IF Define(Ver...} that I
need to include in the code. :-(

How do we go about evaluating the change to see if it could make it
into 2.2?  Is there some procedure to follow?

--
Graeme Geldenhuys

General error, hit any user to continue.