[fpc-devel] what fpc is good for?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun May 13 16:48:24 CEST 2007

On 5/12/07, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Everybody is entitled to their opinion.   I am allowed mine and
> totally disagree with his statement about GUI's not being used on any
> other platform than Windows. And that FPC and Lazarus cannot be used
> for decent GUI applications.

I disagree too. And by the way, Lazarus cross-platform applications
pay my rent, and my vacations =) And that certainly metters a lot for
me.

I also just bougth a MacBook with the purpose of helping a brazilian
enterprise port a windows software to Mac OS X.

None of this would be possible if fpc and lazarus weren´t good
cross-platform tools.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho