[fpc-devel] [RFC] fpdoc output comment from the source

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:01:50 CET 2005

On 12/19/05, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Amazon is a company which can add servers at will.
>
> The FPC servers are paid out of our own pockets, so things as 'load' etc.
> form a big restriction.

By the way I think this is missing a lot on Free Pascal.

You guys could start calling enterprises to support the project. Have
a meeting, present the project and then ask for hardware / money to
pay development. I know many project witch greatly benefited from
this.

I have some experience with this kind of thing and I can tell you that
this insĀ“t as hard as it sounds.

Felipe