[fpc-devel]gdb info problems

Rimgaudas Laucius rimga at ktl.mii.lt
Fri Oct 24 13:29:17 CEST 2003

Hi,

There are some problems with gdb info.
Because line 1 contains code and by contrast line 3 does not (where are only 2 lines)(i tested with more examples, there was same problems). I am interesting of their origin.

begin
end.

gdb>info line 1
Line 1 of "test.pp" is at address $40cab8 <main> but contains no code.
gdb>info line 2
Line 2 of "test.pp" starts at address $40cac7 <main+15> and ends at $40cad8 <__CTOR_LIST__>.
gdb>info line 3
Line 3 of "test.pp" starts at address $40cab8 <main> and ends at $40cabb <main+3>.
gdb>info line 4
Line number 4 is out of range for "test.pp".

Maybe there is another way to find out whitch lines are executable and whitch are not. I will be gracefull for help.