[fpc-devel]Re: Compiler error

bobmartin at ntlworld.com bobmartin at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 25 21:46:10 CEST 2003

XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz wrote the following on 25/10/03 15:42:22:
> From:           	bobmartin at ntlworld.com
> To:             	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
> Subject:        	Re: [fpc-devel]Re: Compiler error
> Send reply to:  	fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
> Date sent:      	Fri, 24 Oct 2003 08:56:52 +0100 (BST)
>
> > Thanks for the reply.
> > Which is the official snapshot site ?
>
> The primary site is ftp://ftp.freepascal.org. However, this one only
> allows 10 concurrent anonymous users, so it rejects new connections
> most of the time. However, you can choose any of our mirrors instead
> (see our WWW pages - http://www.freepascal.org/links.html).

Hi again Tomas,

I just replied to your note to my other user id !

I normally download fpc.zip from ftp://freepascal.stack.nl/pub/fpc/snapshot/v11/source

The reply to my mailing list note made me think I wasn't seeing the "official" snapshots,
but now I know that I'm OK.

Thanks again,
best wishes, Bob