[fpc-other] [fpc-pascal] Google Code closing down

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 13:53:35 CET 2015

Hello Martin,

On 2015-03-16 12:35, Martin Frb wrote:
> "better product", simply means: Compared to others it scores better on
> more use cases.

Agreed.  :-)

> Different people learn in different ways. There will be a fair share of
> people for whom taking their first steps into using a repository is
> better done with a simpler system.

I fully understand that. I think the biggest resistance to migrating to
git is the "distributed system" principle. That scares people. That is
why I introduced the developers, at my previous employment, to git by
simplifying things. I let them use a client/server workflow model. That
seem to have helped them a lot, and get over that fear they had.

Regards,
  Graeme