Re[2]: [fpc-other]reputation of Pascal

Paul Yanchenko pusher@mailru.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 23:38:42 +0600

Good day for you, Johann!

The Pascal language as C and other languages based on Machine of
Tyuring (how it's writing?), so there is no major differences in
posibilities of any language. I like pascal because I learned it
first, but I have to look at C because there is many public sources
and libs on C/C++. And I don't know how some tasks may be solved in
pascal. For example, I don't know how can I made .VXD driver for
windows. Main skate of C is that C - language for system programming.
Also, C-compilers allows to build embedded applications and so on.
Maybe pascal should go to system language?

-- Someone who loves to program and enjoys being clever about it