[Pas2js] pas2js node

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Tue Oct 3 17:45:59 CEST 2023

El 3/10/23 a les 16:21, Michael Van Canneyt via Pas2js ha escrit:

> https://www.freepascal.org/~michael/articles/#typescript

Wonderful, but I think that the lazarus integration is for the next
version (I cannot see in in 2.2.6), the online service gives an error
(the frontend, the url with full parameters works, as well as the one in
the screen capture).

But how do I compile dts2pas?
I find a couple of dts2pas.pp in the checked out sources, but no
Makefile references them (I see it's references in fpmake but I don't
know how to use it).

$ find -name dts2pas*
./compiler/packages/fcl-js/examples/dts2pas.pp
./compiler/utils/pas2js/dts2pas.pp

$ grep -Ri dts2pas
packages/electron/libelectron.pas:    Electron API description. Mostly
autogenerated using dts2pas
grep: .git/modules/compiler/index: binary file matches
compiler/packages/fcl-js/examples/.gitignore:dts2pas
compiler/packages/fcl-js/examples/dts2pas.pp:program dts2pas;
compiler/utils/pas2js/fpmake.pp:    PT:=P.Targets.AddProgram('dts2pas.pp');
compiler/utils/pas2js/dts2pas.pp:program dts2pas;

Bye
--
Luca