[Pas2js] pas2js trunk with fpc 3.2.2/lazarus 2.2.2?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Sep 12 10:03:00 CEST 2022

Hello,

I checked out pas2js trunk and tried to compile it with fpc 3.2.2.

The first hurdle is that setting FPCDIR to the sources of fpc didn't
work, what worked was to simlink the sources to "compiler".

Then, if I try to compile a project with the newly built pas2js, I get
this error:

classes.pas(6968,34) Error: Incompatible type arg no. 1: Got "Char",
expected "Double". Var param must match exactly.

This is in "FStream.ReadBufferData(C)" in TBinaryObjectReader.ReadIdent

I remember that, all of a sudden, I started getting this error even with
the release version of pas2js, solved by rebuilding and reinstalling fpc
and rebuilding lazarus./la, I tried the same and now I'm getting the
same error with the release version of pas2js.

What should I do now?

Bye
--
Luca