[Pas2js] demo webwidgets interface infrastructure congratulation

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Fri Oct 16 14:42:37 CEST 2020

Dear MR Van Canneyt,
Yes. Yours really excellent techniques, which you have used to create The
GUi base for creating various demos can be really assigned as a excellent
interface framework.
Because HTML coding is more than minimal and really!!! All widgets are being
directly created by using Pascal language. And this have been always my
dream.
Because I have spent hard evening hours while I have tried to inject
eventtable code from 12 KB Demo code on to A separate empty project, I have
really decided to use yours demos as my working base. I will remove other
demos, which I will not need for my coding. And I will work directly with
The corresponding original source code. I will use all dependent units such
s forms etc, because it is really functioning interface framework for
creating very nice GUI by using Webwidgets.
I had A time to study yours codes and I have found yours work really
excellent. So thank you for yours demos. Not only because it demonstrates
various WEB widgets, but code is useful as a reliable interface framework,
which in combination with existing .html file allow developers to create
nice WEB apps.
When I will have functioning questionaire based on eventtable example, I
will show it to all of you. It will be a small .lpl or .lp source file.