[Pas2js] kind TStringsTableWidget demo code explanation plea

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Oct 14 21:55:06 CEST 2020

I have deeply analysed TStringsTableWidget demo and I have no chance to find
out, where resides excellent code. Which is being responsible for showing
little table above long table with countryes and codes.
I AM meaning table which shows
RowCount
CustomColumns
And The code which dynamically react on The changed number of RowCount.
Because it was exactly my desire, have so dynamic process available.
Does The code resides on some css template, inside html file or inside some
Pascal source? I have browsed all demo files but I had no luck to find this
magical code.
And if I would like to use The approach which is being used in
TStringsTableWidget. Will I have big chance, that my table will be seen by
sighted users even on various Android devices with various screen syzes?
If yes, I will make The questions and answer based on this approach.