[Pas2js] demoloadstreamfromurl question

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Mon Oct 5 15:18:23 CEST 2020

When I have tried to work with files, I had no chance to work with them. But
I have found interesting example. demoloadstreamfromurl located in

C:\pas2jstrunk\demo\rtl
Is it possible also to write so The file? Or unfortunately, files can be
only read by this technique?
If files can be read, it would be possible to load several MB ASCII text
file with dictionary, if string variable can contain so much text.
For now, I will be even glad, if files could be read or write to it from The
same folder on A harddisk when .js and .html file with running app will
exist.
Thank you very much that you have added this stream type support to read
from file.