[Pas2js] how to get text content from TTextInputWidget

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sat Aug 29 19:53:22 CEST 2020

Yes, I need to know The value. So I have followed The advice from MR Van
Canneyt.
But unfortunately for Me, I have got in other complex issues.
How to make The condition block, if then begin end
But it do not work. Very pbobably, I would had to have some code, which
would be able to react on every input field change. if its content would be
changed, condition block should be performed.
I have placed The condition block after FMyPage.Refresh;
This is The last line which has something to do with GUi creation process.
The question is. If code is able to monitor some variable when user is
typing inside some input field, or if is it not possible.
When I will learn how to react on widget text content changes and my
condition blocks will work, it will be very important for Me.