[Pas2js] is it possible to create GUi with no need to manually add the code to .html page

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Aug 26 09:59:25 CEST 2020

Dear MR Van Canneyt and MR SUZINEAU,
	Thank you for yours very positive access to my pleas. I can say
viola! Because page really show button and it is perfectly screen reader
accessible code. And really, thanks to htmlwidgets it is really possible to
create GUI elements directly by using Pascal source code no need to add
manually HTMl code to .html file. Very very well done. And I will be
patiently waiting for AN demos because I must also learn how to react on
click on object activation, there will be very probably click procedure
inside htmlwidgets unit.

So thank you again.
As A visually impaired man with no sight at all, I have one important
question.
Because I will not be able to specify width or height object properties,
what will happen, if I would create for example 25 buttons. WWhen I will not
specify number object position values. I know, that very probably, my code
will not look very attractive for sighted WEB app audience. But important
for Me is, if Java script code can not crash in this case.
Important is, that screen reader can access HTMl objects which will be
created by using htmlwidgets unit.