[Pas2js] is it possible to create GUi with no need to manually add the code to .html page

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Aug 25 21:06:55 CEST 2020

Oh yes.
I will be patient and I Am very sorry that I have intruded all members of
this mailing list so much. But I love Pascal so much and its procedural
style is more than ideal for visually impaired programmers. One visually
impaired man have been The first in our country, who have passed study of
informatic sciences with Engineer title and he could achieve this thanks to
Delphi, so thanks to Pascal.
Procedural structual language is more than ideal for visually impaireds.
Because we can construct The code which is closed to The procedures and
structual programming is I think very good for us.
I have looked inside yours unit htmlwidgets and you have really created
professional GUI toolkit. It is possible to add many Widgets including
tables, checkbox and text. You are doing excellent job as A professional and
you have even developing opensource solutions for you.
Thank you for yours time and for yours advice.