[Pas2js] is it possible to create GUi with no need to manually add the code to .html page

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Tue Aug 25 20:22:40 CEST 2020

On Tue, 25 Aug 2020, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel wrote:

> If somebody will have success when using Webwidgets and htmlwidgets to
> create GUI on WeB page with no need to add HTML tags manually to .html file,
> please send some little code here.

You just need to add a call to
FMyPage.Refresh;
after you create the button.

When you create the various widgets, they exist only in memory, only when
you call Refresh() is the HTML (re)created.

This allows you to create a complex structure, and when all property setting
is done, call refresh on the top-level widget to create all HTML at once.

I have some demo programs for the widgets, but I didn't commit them yet
because I wanted to include a demo for all widgets first. Unfortunately, I
am currently too busy at work to finish the task, I expect to have time in
october to finish all demos, but I will try to commit what is there this week
still, so you have something to look at.