[Pas2js] where to copy Pas2js units to get it work from lazarus

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sun Aug 23 17:17:49 CEST 2020

On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 16:59:37 +0200
"Mgr. Janusz Chmiel" <janusz.chmiel at volny.cz> wrote:

> I have finally get pas2js to partially work from Lazarus 2.0.10 R
> 63526 Win32.
> I have rebuilded Lazarus with pas2jsdsgn.lpk package.
> When ever I want to compile webbrowser app, I Am getting error.
> System unit not found. Error always appear on The line when uses
> some units are presented.
> Where to put The necessary unit files?
> I can put them to The root folder with The project, but this is not
> correct approach. Where to setup The unit location correctly please?

One solution is to put a file pas2js.cfg into the folder where the
pas2js.exe is located.

bin\x86_64-win64\pas2js.cfg

Here is the cfg example from the website:

# Write always a nice logo ;)
-l

# Display Warnings, Notes and Hints
-vwnh
# If you don't want so much verbosity use
#-vw

-Fu$CfgDir/../../packages/*
-Fu$CfgDir/../../compiler/utils/pas2js/dist/

#IFDEF nodejs
-Jirtl.js
#ENDIF

# Put all generated JavaScript into one file
-Jc

# end.