[Pas2js] Context Sensitive Help for pas2js

warleyalex warleyalex at yahoo.com.br
Thu Jul 25 15:23:57 CEST 2019

let's suppose, select the keyword "for" in Lazarus environment and press
CTRL+F1 to ask quick Context Sentive Help. When I press CTRL+F1, it takes a
long time to call, for instance ref.chm, and there's no jump to the
especific keyword.

for i := 0 to  TJSArray(str).length-1 do
  begin
    charecter := TJSString(str.charAt(i));
    console.log(TJSString(charecter.toUpperCase)._repeat(3) );
  end;

for instance, a long time ago, I have built this HTML Help,

http://smartpascal.github.io/help/index.html

you can search for keyword index (1077 keywords base).

Any idea how to handle context sensitive help for "HTML Help" in Lazarus?

--
Sent from: http://pas2js.38893.n8.nabble.com/