[fpc-pascal] opening a serial port in a dll called from dot net fails

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Mar 10 10:55:33 CET 2024

El 9/3/24 a les 16:24, Luca Olivetti via fpc-pascal ha escrit:

Never mind, I put the serial port access in a separate exe and the dll
communicates with it via an udp socket.
I'd still like to know why I got an access denied when trying to open
the port from an exported procedure, typical ms bullshit or another case
of pebkac?

Bye