[fpc-pascal] Program crash - read the error messages

Rainer Stratmann rainerstratmann at t-online.de
Fri Sep 1 17:39:21 CEST 2023

Ah, sorry. I Forgot it totally.

It is a plain console program under Linux.

Yes, the remaining program starts the crashing one and I would like to check
the results? Yes, a run-time error was there.

I start the program with a console command.

An unhandled exception occured at $0814EC41:
EAccessViolation:  Access violation
  $0814EC41

This messages I need to read automatically

Am Freitag, 1. September 2023, 16:13:54 CEST schrieb Tomas Hajny via fpc-
pascal: