[fpc-pascal] Converting Delphi7 code to FreePascal with interfacing to protection key?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:02:46 CET 2023

On Wed, 22 Mar 2023 00:19:58 +0100 (CET), Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

>Maybe the THALES company has a 64-bit version of the .OBJ file.

OK, I will try and get some answers from them.
Problem is that they seem to have concentrated on Microsoft dev tools so lat
time I looked there was not much for Delphi and none for FreePascal.

There really should be some generic interface to use independent of dev
environment nowadays when there are so many systems in use (C-sharp, C++, Python
etc etc).

I will have to open a support ticket.

--
Bo Berglund