[fpc-pascal] VASM upgrade to 1.9 breaks cross compiler build

Karoly Balogh charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Apr 19 02:12:12 CEST 2023

Hi,

On Tue, 18 Apr 2023, Norman Dunbar via fpc-pascal wrote:

> I'm wondering where we go from here? The VASM home page doesn't seem to have
> any bug reporting facilities. Is there something that the FPC project can take
> forward, or should I attempt to find a link etc to report bugs in vasm?

I recently also became aware of this issue, as I was setting up my new
build environment on my new laptop. Thanks to this, I was already aware of
this, but I had no time to talk to Frank Wille, the maintainer of VASM
yet, due to other things I was busy with. I have to talk to him anyway
regarding other issues too. For now, it's great that you and Pierre
confirmed the issue.

Please stick to vasm 1.9 until further notice on m68k, and I'll get this
sorted.

Charlie