[fpc-pascal] VASM upgrade to 1.9 breaks cross compiler build

Norman Dunbar Norman at dunbar-it.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 19:01:39 CEST 2023

On 18/04/2023 17:18, Pierre Muller via fpc-pascal wrote:

 > ...> Checking of versions 1_9a and 1_9b confirms that the problem
 > appeared in version 1_9a.
I can confirm this. Release 1.9 is indeed working fine, everything more
recent is failing.

I'm wondering where we go from here? The VASM home page doesn't seem to
have any bug reporting facilities. Is there something that the FPC
project can take forward, or should I attempt to find a link etc to
report bugs in vasm?

Thanks for your help in this.

Cheers,
Norm.