[fpc-pascal] IRC channel for FreePascal support ?

Elmar Haneke elmar at haneke.de
Tue Apr 18 11:12:49 CEST 2023

Just my comments on IRC-Channels.

I did enter the rooms #fpc #lazarus #lazarus-ide #fpc-alt #fpc-dev just
to see whats going on on these channels a few days before.

I have been contaced by johanna via direct talk asking some questions i
I'm able programming pascal, something like how to bring numbers to
worded form (with explicit annotation not o google), and what I did
program in pascal before an if she can get a copy.

Strange/curious behavior at all.

On today I got the notice that I'm banned from #fpc - obvious reason:
not to post

The Channels seem to be empty there is no traffic inside.

Elmar