[fpc-pascal] IRC channel for FreePascal support ?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Apr 13 13:28:35 CEST 2023

I bet this Joanna character is an active member of her Homeowners
Association.

I verified that there is an operator named Joanna on #fpc on
Libera.Chat.

The power-hungry kind of behavior exhibited by Joanna is bad for the
channel and therefore bad for the project. In another post Jacob
mentioned that Joanna had kicked him from several other channels on
which he had done nothing. This is inexcusable. I assume now that I've
written this I'll meet the same fate. I'm rethinking my use of FPC and
Lazarus. What good is software if you can't get support?

SteveT

Jacob Kroon via fpc-pascal said on Thu, 13 Apr 2023 12:53:31 +0200