[fpc-pascal] TJSONParser crash

Hairy Pixels genericptr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:24:40 CEST 2022

> On Sep 28, 2022, at 10:32 PM, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> Of course, as AsString will not work on a TJSONObject. AsString will only work on the simple types, not on the object or array types or null.

Of course. :P Ok I was just being stupid and let one of those calls slip in as I was debugging. I don’t have a way to test this language server yet which I can run a debugger from so I’m using writeln’s.

So actually this is not a problem and it’s still only the original error I get with 3.3.1.  I’ve tracked it down now to the ExecuteMethod call but I may need to get a simple example project for anyone to look at so I can know what changed between versions.

    // Execute method. Finds handler, and returns response.
    Function ExecuteMethod(Const AClassName, AMethodName : TJSONStringType; Params,ID : TJSONData; AContext : TJSONRPCCallContext) : TJSONData; virtual;

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph