[fpc-pascal] JSON RPC changes in 3.3.1

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Sep 28 16:17:47 CEST 2022

El 28/9/22 a les 8:51, Hairy Pixels via fpc-pascal ha escrit:

>> On Sep 28, 2022, at 1:34 PM, Luca Olivetti via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe related to this?
>>
>> https://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/pas2js/2022-September/001111.html
>
> The question then is did they change something in 3.3.1 in regards to how parameters can be sent? The error "Parameters must be passed in an object or an array.” Suggests maybe I was sending the params as  some other type and this is now illegal in 3.3.1.

In my case there was no parameter at all (since it was an empty array),
which is either a fault of the client library (pas2js) or of the server
(which should not consider it as an error if the method needs no
parameters).
For the time being I modified my code to send a dummy parameter.

Bye
--
Luca