[fpc-pascal] Here is real time graphics and physics simulation library

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:05:01 CEST 2022

Michael,

> Since there are many things you do not provide but which are needed
> in real-world programs, that makes it de facto useless.

This library is intended for fast 2D/3D animated graphics with 2D physics
simulations. These can be applied to things like games, kiosks, video
playback, and a bunch of other use cases. Mind you I also have network
sockets, a themeable UI widget system and with a designer, and other useful
and fun stuff (animation storyboards, sprites, shader object and vertex
buffer helpers, and so on). If you feel that providing a small runtime
built around SDL2 that provides a clean start (no SysUtils, Classes,
Graphics, Controls, or Forms units) makes for useless real-world programs
then I don't know what else can be said to you.