[fpc-pascal] Working on a new way to educate people about pascal

Ralf Quint freedos.la at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 20:30:59 CET 2022

On 12/31/2022 12:37 AM, Steve Litt via fpc-pascal wrote:
> Anthony Walter via fpc-pascal said on Thu, 29 Dec 2022 07:31:57 -0500
>
>> @youngman
>>
>> "I'm a database guy with maybe 30 years experience, I'm new to SQL and
>> oh my god is it an over-complicated monster ..."
> I'll say this: It certainly doesn't help that there are different
> variations of SQL.
>
> SteveT
Well, that  pretty much en par with any other programming language.
Beside maybe C (for the most part), there are different variations of
pretty much every mainstream programming language. Just see how many
variations you can set in FreePascal to try and match other Pascal
variations (Delphi, Turbo, ISO)... ;-)

Ralf