[fpc-pascal] Working on a new way to educate people about pascal

Rainer Stratmann rainerstratmann at t-online.de
Wed Dec 28 20:43:27 CET 2022

Am Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2022, 17:47:13 CET schrieb Anthony Walter via fpc-
pascal:
> Hi guys,
>
> I had a new idea for an interface design to help people who either are not
> into programming yet or have only used a language other than Free Pascal.

Hello,

the design is really good.
I have the same opinion that the example is very difficult. If I was a beginner
I would not be enthusiastic about starting with freepascal with these kind of
example. I would also describe me as a very experienced programmer.

You could make 2 examples. One simple and one advanced.