[fpc-pascal] First Version Vector Toolkit in OpenGL

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:12:05 CET 2021

At the end of another days work on this UI toolkit:

https://streamable.com/5ttp9b

I added: hbox, vbox, slider, tooltips, and optimized things a bit. I also
added theme color querying, color blending based on opacity, and disabled
states for all controls. Stackable windows are now a feature and mouse
activation brings the picked top level widget to the front of the Z Order.
Custom controls are now available.

I plan to add: Write a `redmond` win95 style theme. Write a few example
custom controls. Add modal window support and dialog box functions.

Then after writing a few more demos and cleaning up my existing demos to
use the widget UI system, writing documentation, I'll publish the first
release.