[fpc-pascal] TRegistry documentation

James Richters james.richters at productionautomation.net
Wed Jun 16 00:31:20 CEST 2021

Thanks for the help, it's working fine using readinteger  I guess as long as I don't have any values large enough to need the most significant digit that would work...

In order to change the value I want to change, I need to run my program as administrator,  is there a way to change to administrator with a request from within the program?
I guess I could make just a small program that changes the key I want to change and launch that in administrator mode from the main program.. just curious is there was a way to do it with a single program.

James