[fpc-pascal] TRegistry documentation

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:47:16 CEST 2021

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 2:44 PM Jean SUZINEAU via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

> I'm not sure which one will best match the DWord type.
You'll have to use the Integer / Int64 variant and hardcats it to DWord/QWord.

IIRC this is Delphi compatible.

Of course it is peanuts to implement Read/WriteD/QWord() yourself if
you subclass TRegistry (and call the subclass TRegistry).
I have a Windows only implementation of TRegistry which actually
implements this.
(My implementation of the registry does not support TRegIniFile b.t.w.)

--
Bart