[fpc-pascal] How to get fpc and lazarus sources when svn has shut down?

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Aug 12 06:26:46 CEST 2021

On Wed, 11 Aug 2021, Bart via fpc-pascal wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 11:37 PM Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal
> <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
>> As a programmer, switching version systems should be a no-brainer.
>
> My brain begs to differ...

Well, sorry to say, but I don't understand this.

What's so hard about it ?

It's like switching car brands from a VW to an Audi or so.
Some buttons are in different places, your key will maybe look different,
but that's it. It's a car, it brings you from a to b.

A file version system manages versions of files.
The actual commands differ a little, but that's it.

Michael.