[fpc-pascal] Looking for testers for 3.2.0 release cross-compilers for NDS, GBA and WII targets

Pierre Muller pierre at freepascal.org
Sun Oct 4 18:35:12 CEST 2020

  Hi everyone,

 I was wondering if there are still users of
Free Pascal compiler targeting arm-nds, arm-gba or powerpc-wii.

  I recently managed to re-generate 3.2.0 cross-install files
for i386-win32 (usable of Windows OSes)
target arm-gba, arm-nds and powerpc-wii.
  These zip files also include newly generated cross-binutils
using unmodified binutils 2.35 release.

  There are also cross-install files for x86_64-linux systems,
with binutils 2.34 (gba and wii) or 2.35 (nds).

 These files are not yet included in the download pages on the Free Pascal web-site,
but there can be fetched from:
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/dist/3.2.0/arm-nds/
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/dist/3.2.0/arm-gba/
and
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/dist/3.2.0/powerpc-wii/

  If someone who is still using Free Pascal for those targets
could try the new files out and report about their usability,
it would be great to get feedback!

  Pierre