[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Sat May 2 05:18:36 CEST 2020

> On May 2, 2020, at 12:13 AM, Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> By many functions in CodetoolBoss. Explore, FindDeclaration,
> FindReferences, GatherIdentifiers. All of them checks if a file have
> changed and rebuilds nodes. If no file/setting has changed, nodes are
> kept.

Found the problem. I overwrote "FirstChild" of TCodeTreeNode using a var param. oops! I still thought LoadFile should have rebuilt the node tree but it doesn't seem to do this (even if UpdateFromDisk and Revert params are set to true).

I'll post any new code tools questions to a new thread now and keep this one for the language server.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph