[fpc-pascal] Pascal Language Server

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:23:01 CEST 2020

> On May 1, 2020, at 4:55 PM, Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
> This thread is getting too long.
>
> Can you please create new threads for new topics?

Sure. I'll respond now on this last question but I'll make new ones later if that's better for the list.

> On Fri, 1 May 2020 16:27:46 +0700
> Ryan Joseph via fpc-pascal <fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org> wrote:
>
>> Ok, got things working now. Here's the basic pattern I'm using. I
>> call explore and then walk the root tree node to find what I need but
>> i've noticed the 2nd time I do this I get less results than the first
>> time! What is happening?
>
> What are you doing between calls of Explore?

I'm walking the node tree and then using the Start/EndPos to read into the source text so that I can extract identifier. It's just: LoadFile, Explore, WalkTree. I didn't step through the debugger or anything but I assume the actual node structure   starting from Tool.Tree.Root changed.

If that's not normal behavior I'll look harder and get into the debugger.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph