[fpc-pascal] Killing the mail list

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 14:55:00 CET 2020

It's 2020 and the mail list is starting to really show its age. I don't get first messages from gmail and my personal web host is whitelisted, messages bounce when I use the wrong account by accident, hard to search the archives, can't post images and code easily (big problem!), messages gets lost or un-threaded when subjects are incorrect, and the list goes on (pun not intended).

Has there ever been any discussion into replacing it with a modern web based forum? I don't know how to manage this migration but it should be a goal for the future in my opinion.

Personally I really like the format used in forum.sublimetext.com which is from www.discourse.org.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph