[fpc-pascal] Error format in trunk changed (again)

Ryan Joseph genericptr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 03:02:38 CET 2020

Here's an example of 2 error formats which changed across compiler version (I think -vbr gives the gcc style output). The first format is the one I thought was standard but the last time I updated trunk it changed to the second format (line:column:). Was this a mistake or did I mess something up myself?

GLPT_IPhone.inc:97: error: 20: Identifier idents no member "touchID"

Main.pas:88:1: error: Identifier not found "f"

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph