[fpc-pascal] New Warnings with fpc >= 3.2.0

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:51:14 CET 2020

> ---> kind := tabulatorkindty(-1);
> makes no sense.

Yes of course, it is the reason of that topic.
fpc 3.0.4 does not give any warning for this (strange...).

And it is fpc 3.2.0 that reveals that bug, giving a warning for that.

Note that fpc 3.2.0 is still tolerant, with a strict compiler, the
application should raise a exception when calling this:

kind := tabulatorkindty(-1);

But that is a other story. (For me, I am happy with a tolerant fpc that
gives warnings for "bad boy" code).

> kind := tak_none
> Yeah. That is the way.

Yes, thanks to this topic, imho, all is clear and fixed now.

Thanks to all of you.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)